You know how marketers always seem to want to sell you something? No wonder you end up unsure what to do – you get so many conflicting opinions of what’s best for your business!
That’s where I come in. I provide you with unbiased advice without a hidden agenda.
Whether it comes to your health or your business, I take a holistic approach. I educate and empower you to make the best decision about where to invest your marketing $$$. When I provide SEO coaching and consulting services, I do a 360° review of your website to uncover your biggest opportunities.
I’ve been working in digital marketing, mainly SEO & UX for more than 8 years for a variety of clients. I specialise in SEO, branding, content strategy, conversion optimisation, and user experience – and have worked with big brands as well as start-ups across various industries including Adelaide Airport, Jamie’s Italian, Westmead Breast Cancer Institute, Woolworths and more.
I combine a strong background in SEO and content marketing with a sense for design and usability. I’m as much analytical as I am creative. As a result my recommendations are data-driven and customer-centric, enabling you to build strong, long lasting bonds with your clients through unique digital experiences.
Here’s a few things I can help you with:
- SEO coaching & training, empowering you to make your own decisions
- SEO & user experience audits to improve your website & performance in Google search results
- Keyword lists for blogposts & new content ideas
- Competitor analysis to find new marketing strategies for you
- Tech help for your website, emails and social media channels
- Overall digital marketing strategy & consulting
Contact me and let’s chat about how we can work together.